Question LG Phoenix 5 NO INTERNET CONNECTION

Jan 14, 2021
I have a LG Phoenix 5 from AT & T that I factor reset, and it's showing that I AM CONNECTED to the internet BUT, I'm not. My WI-FI modem has 2 WI-FI internet networks. The first is for my own personal use and I have that one hidden, the second is for guest. They both are password protected. So the one network doesn't show up under my WI-FI connection but the guest one does. It shows that I am connected to the internet but in the status bar at the top of the phone has the internet icon with an exclamation mark beside it, I've tried doing searches, and it says I have no Internet connection. I tried using the internet connection that I have hidden, I tapped on to add a network, put in the SSID and put the password in. The phone never even searches for that network and the network never does show up. I went into my modem and changed the setting for the hidden SSID network to where it should just automatically pop up. When the modem came back on I restarted the phone and the SSID name is still not coming up. I power cycled my modem for about 30 seconds, restarted the phone and still nothing and still no internet connection, and I'm still getting the pop-up does that says couldn't connect to the internet. If someone COULD PLEASE HELP ME IT WOULD BE TRULY APPRECIATED !!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Merciah Android Smartphones 0
S Android Smartphones 0
jmunn82 Android Smartphones 0
DarthZet Android Smartphones 0
Josiah957 Android Smartphones 1
I Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 2
P Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
JamesII Android Smartphones 3