LG Remote with Channel Change Buttons?

Oct 27, 2018
Hello,

I got a new LG remote for my TV (because the old one was broken) but I can't change the TV's channels with it. The remote says "Brightness (Page) on the channel changing rocker button which is quite strange.

Do you know if there's some button I need to push to alternate between Brigthness settings and actual channel changing settings?

Thank you!

Bragging about my Phillips (Pronto) remote, actually I have the cheap Neo, black&white discontinued long ago, but can get used for a song from eBay to replace my old brokens which I have done several times now.

The Prontos, I tell ya, *somebody* has the code for whatever device you got, just download the sucker and BAM! Been checking out the Logitechs but none have the buttons on the right place for 1-hand operation, they don't want my $.

Oct 27, 2018

Actually every feature in the remote works fine except for the channel changing functionality.
The button reads: Brightness (Page) so I guess there's a way to alternate between them.

"Page" should be what changes channels but at this point it doesn't work.

I was wondering if someone has the same remote from LG and can explain me how to switch between the two modes.

Thank you!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
I Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1