Solved! lg sound bar(spdif) and logitech speakers(3.5mm) play at same time?

brian192168

Estimable
Feb 2, 2016
I have lg soundbar and logitech speakers. I have the lg soundbar connected via the spdif and i have speakers connected to via the 3.5mm, I have soundblaster zx and also a asus xonar in this pc, so i can hook them up to 2 differnt sound cards if need be. Anyways Im wondering if i can have both set of speakers play sound at same time? essentialy I want to test and see if its worth doing or not as i cant use mixer/eq on the soundbar which allready sounds better. Would just be nice to have sourround sound+ the sound bar and have more speakers and more audio from everywhere. Just want to test stuff and mess around and see what i can get it to sound like but is there any way I can get it to play threw boths et of speakers or no?

Solution
the sound blaster pro studio software has a play stereo mix to digital output its under advanced features, its playing threw both set of speakers I figgured it out. thanks tho

brian192168

Estimable
Feb 2, 2016
the sound blaster pro studio software has a play stereo mix to digital output its under advanced features, its playing threw both set of speakers I figgured it out. thanks tho

Solution