Lg sound bar

cutterp4

Prominent
Apr 25, 2017
I have just purchased an lg sound bar for my L g tv . I want to connect an optical cable . I have removed the port cover and am confronted with a blank black cover does anybody know how this is removed access optical in .TV optical outlet is not a problem

Solution
Thanks. The model no. is actually LAS 260B. Ok, so you should be able to simply plug the optical lead (supplied) into the back of the sound bar (behind panel that you have removed) Then you may see another black lug sticking out from the optical plug, simply pull this out and save for future use. Also, optical connections have a tiny black flap that acts as a dust/dirt cover, this just gets pushed out of the way when inserting the cable. Note that the optical lead will only go in one way, with the flat part facing upl it clicks into place. Other than that, i see no reason as to why you would not be able to connect the lead!

I hope this helps, let me know how you get on.

K
Thanks. The model no. is actually LAS 260B. Ok, so you should be able to simply plug the optical lead (supplied) into the back of the sound bar (behind panel that you have removed) Then you may see another black lug sticking out from the optical plug, simply pull this out and save for future use. Also, optical connections have a tiny black flap that acts as a dust/dirt cover, this just gets pushed out of the way when inserting the cable. Note that the optical lead will only go in one way, with the flat part facing upl it clicks into place. Other than that, i see no reason as to why you would not be able to connect the lead!

I hope this helps, let me know how you get on.

K

Solution