Ok a baby ate at a big crack in my phone and it was messing up so I put it in some uncooked rice for 24 hrs and came back It turns on just fine but now my screen is completely unresponsive to my touch idk what to do so I'm leaving it in some rice till I find something else I can do and I been resetting it over and over and still the same result.
Uncooked rice was the right thing to use but you would need to remove that screen protector for it to act beneath it. If you have a heat gun or a hair-dryer, use it at a few inches distance from the edges of the facia until you can ease it away.
Pop some more rice on and see if that helps. You may need to buy a new screen protector because the touch screen activity will probably have failed.
Did you remove the battery before putting rice in the back of the case?