LG Tribute 5-How do I get LED lights to indicate messages

phone-2016

Commendable
Feb 15, 2016
Just got this phone and have looked all through "settings" as far as I can. What I would like to know is after the screen shuts off I want to be able to see that I have an email, message etc. I had a Samsung Galaxy 4 and when I had a message etc the led light would blink to let me know when I had a new message or email. I can't find on this phone how to set it so that the LED light blinks after the screen goes dark. Now I have to pick up my phone and press the button so that the screen "wakes" up to see if i have a message etc. Any clues would be helpful. Thanks so much.

phone-2016

Commendable
Feb 15, 2016
Thanks for the reply. I checked very carefully in many of the apps that I use like Gmail for individual LED notification (or something similar to that) and do not see any setting to have the LED light blink when an email is received.

I did find though in "settings" under accessibility under "hearing" to have the camera "flash" blink when when a message or email is received. But no where can I find the setting to have the LED light go on even when the battery is fully charged. The LED light does not even go on when I plug the charger in, I believe it should remain on with a red LED until the phone is charged and then turn to a steady green LED.