LG V40 ThinQ Review: Three Cameras Aren't Better Than One

Oct 4, 2018
I think it is among the top smartphones especially when it comes to it 3 high quality cameras and camera features like cinemagraphy etc. I can clearly see the difference in quality in pictures taken from Samsung S9 vs LG v40. The LG won that comparison battle for sure as per my opinion.

Oct 4, 2018
beg your pardon, but i think you have a problem with lg company. lg v40 isnt the same that you said.

Nov 3, 2018
This article is wrong on so many levels. These tech sites cannot get away with it any more - people know when an article is biased, and this one is right up there at the top.

Three lenses not better than one? Are you seriously writing that? Three lenses that all do different things are not better than a single one?

Battery life is pretty much exactly the same as my V30 was, and that was great- couldn't be happier! I can't bothered to carry on typing, I only wanted to quickly register so I could say that this article is an embarrassment.

BefuddledDIY

Honorable
Sep 9, 2012
Shame LG removed the removable battery. For a desktop in your pocket or on-the-go journalism, an instant-on reserve battery is a must.