Solved! LG v700... Need system update or fix because my apps keep randomly kicking me out like I hit the home button but I did not the

Solution
An update to the tablet's OS (newer Android) wouldn't be the fix for this. And if there isn't an 'update' listed in the tablet's "Settings", then there isn't an update for that device. Now if it is a specific app or two, you can try updating those individual apps.

Sounds more like either you have a bad app or two on the device, a virus or malware. I suggest checking the tablet for all of those as well as clearing off/removing any apps you don't really use. The more space your apps and the data they are storing take up, the less space you have to actually do anything.
An update to the tablet's OS (newer Android) wouldn't be the fix for this. And if there isn't an 'update' listed in the tablet's "Settings", then there isn't an update for that device. Now if it is a specific app or two, you can try updating those individual apps.

Sounds more like either you have a bad app or two on the device, a virus or malware. I suggest checking the tablet for all of those as well as clearing off/removing any apps you don't really use. The more space your apps and the data they are storing take up, the less space you have to actually do anything.

Solution