Review LG Wing review (hands on)

Sep 27, 2020
I think if this release was maked by Apple or Samsung EVERYONE went like crazy to the stores to get one....
This is amazing product/concept with an awesome aproach to the user's ergonomics, a true Maverick!!
Average consumers will take time to understand how big is the change, but prosumers gonna get them as fast as they can as well developers to get all the juice!
This smartphone is a truly barking point product! You can do it everything with one hand. Foldables comes from dinosaurs brands that can't offer a REAL new concept to satisfy consumer needs, like Samsung or Apple who has been offering the same for years (with minimal innovation) stepping up the prices a lot.
You'll expect they (Samsung/Apple ) put their haters and paid bloggers/columnists against this revolutionary smartphone....
Amazing strike from LG!

Reactions: JustBob6
Nov 22, 2020
The wing gets heavier then you would think when holding it for periods of time. I really wish gboard would work like the standard lg keyboard does when fliping it to both screens with the keyboard open, I want the keyboard to be able to be on the small screen on the bottom and type for the full screen is landscape. Being a long time samsung user, I didn't know what i had until it was gone. Like something as simple as keeping a wifi network saved but telling your device not to conect automatically or having keyboard a keyboard with good corections and suggestions. Automatically turning on and off wifi based on location was actually a pretty nice feature.
6.9/10 probably going to get the galaxy s21