LG's Quad-Core Phone Heading to MWC 2012 Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
Gotta love advances in technology, but I will pass. I really am waiting for a phone that can run Crysis, when docked to a sort of webtop environment. Maybe we'll see something in that neighborhood via cloud gaming, on something like OnLive.

G

I will buy a quad core mobile this year and up to now i like the LG model but pls only 16gb? I hope it has a slot for a mem card if not i will not buy it. i have the nexus and i have 500mb free space on it. I have 10gb of music, 1.3gb for a game, a few other games and only 500mb free for pics and vids. WE need more GB intro mobiles. The nexus is the best androind phone up to now but a big let down for only "16" gb of space ( in fact it has like 14gb and something )

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]ikyung[/nom]Woot 2150 mAh stock battery. Nice specs, would love to see it in action in my hands.[/citation]
this doesn't mean anything...remember you will have all the crap-ware running in the background, i wished the service providers would not install any useless application, and they should give us the freedom of removing apps we don't want or need without having to root the damn thing

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
I wouldn't buy LG, but I commend their spec increase nonetheless.

Too bad the term "PC-like" is really an overstatement. When Android can do real-time multitasking like QNX can, wake me.

omega21xx

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
[citation][nom]JOSHSKORN[/nom]Gotta love advances in technology, but I will pass. I really am waiting for a phone that can run Crysis, when docked to a sort of webtop environment. Maybe we'll see something in that neighborhood via cloud gaming, on something like OnLive.[/citation]

Phones and tablets are already able to play OnLive, and pretty much any game on my PC i can stream to my phone via SplashTop and play, so i believe your wait may be over if you look at it that way?

Status
Not open for further replies.