Light Controls New Membrane’s Permeability

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrecio

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2008
The line between Magic and Science is always shrinking, one day the line between Religion and Science will be gone as well.

to me God is nothing more than a giant science nerd :)

mikewong

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2010
[citation][nom]mrecio[/nom]The line between Magic and Science is always shrinking, one day the line between Religion and Science will be gone as well.to me God is nothing more than a giant science nerd[/citation]

Religion and Science has already been started to connect years ago...

Assmar

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2009
[citation][nom]mrecio[/nom]The line between Magic and Science is always shrinking, one day the line between Religion and Science will be gone as well.to me God is nothing more than a giant science nerd[/citation]
What if he's actually a very small science nerd, perhaps the size of Willy Wonka's proprietary and delicious Nerds candy. Imagine every time you down a box of Nerds your murdering thousands of gods of lesser or greater beings than us.

MxM

Distinguished
May 23, 2005
[citation][nom]mrecio[/nom]The line between Magic and Science is always shrinking, one day the line between Religion and Science will be gone as well.[/citation]
Religion is based on faith, while science is based on knowledge. Faith and science are incompatible in principle. So, no, they will never be the same. Only parts of religion which do use knowledge as oppose to faith are compatible with science.

husker

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
[citation][nom]assmar[/nom]And here I thought that the needed energy for the light would be way WAY smaller. Silly me.[/citation]
That is way funnier than the comment I was going to make.

stingstang

Distinguished
May 11, 2009
[citation][nom]MxM[/nom]Religion is based on faith, while science is based on knowledge. Faith and science are incompatible in principle. So, no, they will never be the same. Only parts of religion which do use knowledge as oppose to faith are compatible with science.[/citation]
I learned in science class that we have been able to replicate the conditions where life first started on Earth. I put my faith on that because if life didn't NEED God to exist, then why would there BE God?

Status
Not open for further replies.