LightLeafs Promises a Bookmark Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

The technology is probably something like ceelite tech. Popsci talked about it some years ago.

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
Reading with insufficient light is not good, even with this. Why not
1) go out side and read with actual lights on
2) go to bed and read tomorrow

cracklint

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2008
could make condom wrappers out of these so you wouldn't have to turn on the light in case your were with an ugly chick or your wife.

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
[citation][nom]sliem[/nom]Reading with insufficient light is not good, even with this. Why not1) go out side and read with actual lights on2) go to bed and read tomorrow[/citation]
Agreed. You aren't supposed to do anything in bed other than sleep (and, um, erm, one other adult activity).

Things like watching TV, eating, reading, anything you do in bed not having to do with sleeping trains your body into NOT sleeping in bed. Laying down to read is a no-no. You should do it sitting in a chair in a well-lit room.

Clintonio

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2008
, Lightleafs makes sure you can follow those vivid anatomical descriptions in the dark.

I know tech people are usually male. I know males are usually horny, but come on, this sounds like something I'd write in the first post on some backwater internet forum or something.

I really have seen amateur bloggers with more class than Tom's.

ravewulf

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]Clintonio[/nom]I know tech people are usually male. I know males are usually horny, but come on, this sounds like something I'd write in the first post on some backwater internet forum or something. I really have seen amateur bloggers with more class than Tom's.[/citation]
The author mentioned in the first sentence writes mainstream romance novels http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danielle_Steel These are found in regular book stores, not just in "backwater internet forum"

Status
Not open for further replies.