LimeWire Closes Store, Abandons Legit Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhino13

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
I can see the negotiation with the labels now:

Limewire: "Can I has cheezburger?"
Labels: "Aren't you the one whos been helping everyone steal our cheezburger for years now?"
Limewire: "Oh, err, I haz nerffed that, now I have cheezburger?"
Labels: "Yeah I guess this is our turn to take your cheezburger, huh?"
Limewire: "OH NOES!!!"

Marco925

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2008
When will the RIAA ever learn? its antiquated ways of dealing with pirates and doing business don't work in this century.

mikem_90

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2010
[citation][nom]Soldier37[/nom]This is a service that people and or their teenagers use and have used for years that arent in the know and screw up their PCs with viruses and malware that pretty much brings them to a screeching halt. Whatever will they do now to get bootleg stuff mm.[/citation]

Tell me about it. They might have as well renamed themselves "Virus and Spyware Distributors LLC" for all the systems I see chocked full of malware.

terror112

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2006
I can see the negotiation with the labels now:

Limewire: "Can I has cheezburger?"
Labels: "Aren't you the one whos been helping everyone steal our cheezburger for years now?"
Limewire: "Oh, err, I haz nerffed that, now I have cheezburger?"
Labels: "Yeah I guess this is our turn to take your cheezburger, huh?"
Limewire: "OH NOES!!!"

Can you PLEASE stop talking like that? You aren't cool, just incredibly annoying. Every time I read this I feel like I am talking to somebody with a hard case of down-syndrome.

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
[citation][nom]terror112[/nom]Can you PLEASE stop talking like that? You aren't cool, just incredibly annoying. Every time I read this I feel like I am talking to somebody with a hard case of down-syndrome.[/citation]
guess you don't read the comics section of the paper?
Pearls Before Swine check out the crocs and maybe you'll understand

Darkv1

Distinguished
May 30, 2009
[citation][nom]hokkdawg[/nom]Well, it's been a good run. Thank you Limewire for hooking me up with free music while I was in college.[/citation]

*sniffle* Limewire you will be missed. You served me faithfully in my college years but alas as you die your usefulness to me has run out now that I can rip music from youtube....errrr...I mean buy all my music legally on Amazon....

ithurtswhenipee

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
[citation][nom]Square_Head[/nom]Agreed! Idiot people with cats talk like that. Shoot them in the face. Or better yet, kill them like the old timers killed cats. Put them in a burlap sack and throw them in the lake.[/citation]
No need to hate just because you don't get the joke.

Lutfij

Splendid
[citation][nom]rhino13[/nom]I can see the negotiation with the labels now:Limewire: "Can I has cheezburger?"Labels: "Aren't you the one whos been helping everyone steal our cheezburger for years now?"Limewire: "Oh, err, I haz nerffed that, now I have cheezburger?"Labels: "Yeah I guess this is our turn to take your cheezburger, huh?"Limewire: "OH NOES!!!"[/citation]

ahahahah good joke bro!

ah the days of P2P are getting numbered, but the more i lost track of them, the more they mushroomed up - kazaa, morpheus, audiogalaxy... all take n down but now you have so much more - torrents :D

Lutfij

Splendid
[citation][nom]terror112[/nom]Can you PLEASE stop talking like that? You aren't cool, just incredibly annoying. Every time I read this I feel like I am talking to somebody with a hard case of down-syndrome.[/citation]

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.