Local TV channels via my Computer

eternalflame1

Estimable
Sep 5, 2015
I recently bought SlingTV in order to cut my cable to Internet only+ TV at a much reduced rate. I bought with the proviso that I would get local TV as well as public channels(KCET, KDOC, etc) with an antenna. Unfortunately, I live in Dana Point, Ca (92629) and found I have no reception with any antenna, whatsoever. Can I stream through my computer and an HDMI cable? My TV is not "SMART" and neither was I!

Solution
most of the channels offer some stuff for free but you won't get a free live feed without a cable subscription login.

depending on what you want to watch a cheap hulu account may the best alternative you have. they have a ton of network programming on there. sucks that they give it away free over the air but wanna charge for it any other way. you're still watching commercials either way....

Math Geek

Estimable
Herald
most of the channels offer some stuff for free but you won't get a free live feed without a cable subscription login.

depending on what you want to watch a cheap hulu account may the best alternative you have. they have a ton of network programming on there. sucks that they give it away free over the air but wanna charge for it any other way. you're still watching commercials either way....

Solution