Solved! Login problem

Feb 14, 2019
I don't have a laptop. I have the computer. I hope that's not a problem with regard to topic. I bought the computer before few weeks. It didn't had Win10 so I took it and gave it to one guy who install it for me. Everything was ok, until I install the AVG antivirus which I used it on previous computer, too. After rebooting my computer it didn't want to log in. Command prompt window popped up wih this command line : " C:\Windows\System32 " . So I can log in, just when I type "explorer.exe"
command. Can you help what should I do here? I want to log in as usual.

Solution
Are you sure that the version of Windows this person installed for you is a legit copy? If it isn't, then that will give you problems.

Also, you may want to try uninstalling AVG and see if that resolves the problem. I ran into something similar and the only fix was to uninstall the program and use a different one.
Are you sure that the version of Windows this person installed for you is a legit copy? If it isn't, then that will give you problems.

Also, you may want to try uninstalling AVG and see if that resolves the problem. I ran into something similar and the only fix was to uninstall the program and use a different one.

Solution

Avast-Team

Estimable
Mar 3, 2017
Hi, Rope123:

We recommend uninstalling your current copy of AVG, rebooting, and downloading a fresh copy directly from avg.com to ensure you have the most recent version with the most recent virus definitions (and to eliminate the possibility of your current copy being corrupted).