Logitech 430 Headset - Can I raise the volume of my own voice?

HieronRemade

Estimable
Dec 28, 2015
Hi All - I recently got a Logitech 430 headset, and given that I've never had a real gaming headset before, overall I'm pretty satisfied. Only problem I'm having is that they block outside noise well enough that I can't really hear myself, and I feel like I'm yelling a bit into the mic as a result. My own voice comes in through the headphones, but it's just not loud enough. Is there a way to increase just my own voice without raising the overall mic volume? Thanks for any info; have a good one.

Mike

Solution
So it seems that you are looking to hear your voice while you talk, (If you are using Windows) simply go to:

Control Panel> Hardware and Sound> Sound> Recording tab> right-click and hit properties on your headset mic (it should be there), and lastly under the "levels" tab you should see "listen to this device", then all you have to do is check the box beside it.

Hope this Helps!

BlueFireZ

Estimable
So it seems that you are looking to hear your voice while you talk, (If you are using Windows) simply go to:

Control Panel> Hardware and Sound> Sound> Recording tab> right-click and hit properties on your headset mic (it should be there), and lastly under the "levels" tab you should see "listen to this device", then all you have to do is check the box beside it.

Hope this Helps!

Solution