Question Logitech G Pro X headset issues

Apr 16, 2020
Recently, I started hearing annoying static ticks constantly when using my Logitech G Pro X headset. I have just discovered that the DAC is the issue (basically, if you want to use the BLUE microphone, you need to connect the audio jack to the DAC, which connects to the computer via usb). If I just connect the audio jack to my computer, sound is great! But if I use the DAC to connect the headset to my computer via USB, I get the constant static tick noises again. Does anyone have any suggestions or a similar experience? It’s unfortunately passed the point of returning the headset/warranty period.

Apr 16, 2020
I'm having this exact problem with my headset too. I'm wondering If I'll need to return it... any chance it could be a driver issue?
If you’re still in the return period, I would go ahead and do so. There’s no chance it’s a driver issue; the issue is that the DAC isn’t constructed very well so it will always get this sound after some use. Unfortunately I’m outside of the return period so I must deal with it. There are some really great headsets out there, and it actually might be worth your while to buy a separate mic

Reactions: djfreed7