Logitech G430 USB Hub Sound Quality? PLEASE HELP!!!

-FrozenSpark-

Estimable
Aug 15, 2015
I Have A Dell XPS 13 Ultra book with a broken left USB port and i bought the WS-UH3047 Super Speed 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub - Silver and plugged it into the right USB 3.0 Port So That It Would Work. I Now Have 4 USB 3.0 Ports. 1 Slot Is Taken Up By My Logitech G402 (Hyperion Fury) And the Second Slot Is Taken Up By My Logitech G430. The Headset Works Fine In The Computers USB Port But When Plugged Into The USB HUB It Sounds Like A Dying Blurry Devil Choking On Something ( In Other Words It Not Usable). WHY IS THIS HAPPENING! PLEASE HELP!!!

P.S I Should Have All The Newest Drivers And The Headset Is Recognized In The Logitech Gaming Software Alongside The Mouse When In The HUB!

Solution
You are getting interference between the headset (402) ... which is a sensitive receiver, and the mouse (430) which is a transmitter. Move the headset to a usb interface on the rear of the case. The mouse frequency is very high (fast) hence the interference.
You are getting interference between the headset (402) ... which is a sensitive receiver, and the mouse (430) which is a transmitter. Move the headset to a usb interface on the rear of the case. The mouse frequency is very high (fast) hence the interference.

Solution