Logitech G930 Mic Issue

ithatsings

Commendable
Feb 13, 2016
i've had this mic for about 6 months now and it's been working perfectly fine. one day about 3-4 weeks ago my mic started doing something... wonky.

for example, i usually skype my friend(s) and we play csgo and sometimes i would have to go afk resulting in me muting my mic, i find that if i come back in about 1-2 minutes and unmute my mic, it works fine. but if i'm gone for any longer and unmute my mic and start talking, no one can hear me. i checked skype and sometimes it shows audio input and sometimes it doesn't. at first i thought it was just a bug with skype and thought nothing of it. the only way to fix my mic for my friends to hear me again would be to change the audio line to virtual audio cable (i use a virtual audio cable for skype soundboards with audacity) back to my microphone and it works dandy. again, i thought it was just a problem with skype so i thought nothing of it until i got on ts3. ts3 results in the same exact problems. if i'm gone for a short period of time then come back, my mic works fine. on the other hand if i come back in about 5-10 minutes and unmute my mic, there's no audio input and no one can hear me.

what could the problem be?
thanks in advanced.

Solution
This happens to me sometimes with my Logitech G430. If I am tabbed out of something for a while I will lose my microphone input into my games as well as TeamSpeak. The only thing that works for me is closing out of everything using it and unplugging and replugging the usb audio driver. Pretty frustrating that this happens but that's my only consistent fix.

jmckinney28

Commendable
Jun 23, 2016
This happens to me sometimes with my Logitech G430. If I am tabbed out of something for a while I will lose my microphone input into my games as well as TeamSpeak. The only thing that works for me is closing out of everything using it and unplugging and replugging the usb audio driver. Pretty frustrating that this happens but that's my only consistent fix.

Solution

ithatsings

Commendable
Feb 13, 2016

do you mean automatic microphone noise removal?

Twistex

Estimable
Apr 10, 2015

Yeah