ppetty2000

Estimable
Jan 12, 2015
I care about comfort, sound quality, and having a good sounding microphone. I've heard great things about the clouds 2's but the only issue is that they are wired and the G933's are wireless. Im not really sure how to manage headset wires on my really clean setup, without having them look ugly. Any tips on that? Has anyone had any experiences with either of these headphones and can recommend me which ones they think are better of the two?

Solution
The G933 is pretty pricy for what it offers. It is a good wireless headset however, probably the best one on the market at the moment. If you want a clean setup wireless is definitely the way to go.
The G933 has great sound quality and supports 7.1 surround sound if that's something you're interested in, although it isn't something I would specifically buy a headset for.
The Corsair Void headsets are also pretty good, but not quite as good as the Artemis Spectrum.
Comes in at a much lower cost though, so really its up to you depending on how much you are willing to spend.

Chugalug_

Estimable
The G933 is pretty pricy for what it offers. It is a good wireless headset however, probably the best one on the market at the moment. If you want a clean setup wireless is definitely the way to go.
The G933 has great sound quality and supports 7.1 surround sound if that's something you're interested in, although it isn't something I would specifically buy a headset for.
The Corsair Void headsets are also pretty good, but not quite as good as the Artemis Spectrum.
Comes in at a much lower cost though, so really its up to you depending on how much you are willing to spend.

Solution