Logitech Z-2300 : The Last of the Titans

agrigulf

Honorable
Aug 13, 2012
Hi Tom, I really enjoyed reading" logitech Z-2300 , last of the titans." I didn't realize how lucky I am to have one of these. Problem is I am moving to Sweden where the power is 230volts. My Z2300 is rated at 120. I really want to use it over there. Can I just buy a new power supply and install it? How easy is that, and where to get a power supply that would do it? I'm hoping you sell one, and can show me how to switch out. Lot to ask I know, but I really like these speakers.
Thanks,
Ron
agrigulf@att.net

agrigulf

Honorable
Aug 13, 2012

Well I tried that, they say they don't have any power supplies to sell me, so would another brand work? Also, how user friendly is it to switch them out?
Thanks,
Ron Cox

jcoultas98

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2009
Yes, another brand would work just fine, as long as the voltage, milliamps, and tip (positive, or negative assuming it's a standard round plug) You can find all of that information on your existing PS brick.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polarity_symbols

I would always recommend exhausting all options in finding one built by your manufacturer. The other thing you can buy, is a travel power convertor. That could get cost prohibitive though, they are not cheap.