logitech z623 to laptop

Proffa3

Estimable
Oct 3, 2015
So im going to buy logitechs z623 for my laptop. do i need enything specail for it? i dont have optical output on this laptop. and maybe ill buy Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter. can i just connect that too without eny problems. I just want to be sure that there is not going to be big problems ;). Anwser quikly pls.

Solution
You don't need an optical out to connect to those speakers, they have standard RCA and 3.5mm plugs. The adapter should work fine for them, one thing that is a bit iffy is that the Bluetooth adapter only lists tablets and smartphones but not laptops under supported devices. Which may mean it won't with a laptop bluetooth connection, although it likely will and they just did not bother adding that to the spec sheet.
You don't need an optical out to connect to those speakers, they have standard RCA and 3.5mm plugs. The adapter should work fine for them, one thing that is a bit iffy is that the Bluetooth adapter only lists tablets and smartphones but not laptops under supported devices. Which may mean it won't with a laptop bluetooth connection, although it likely will and they just did not bother adding that to the spec sheet.

Solution

Proffa3

Estimable
Oct 3, 2015

thanks so much for the answer. the bluethoot thing would be used with phone enyway so its not a problem.