Logitech Z906 or Z506

The Badass

Estimable
Sep 26, 2014
Can some one recommend or give me an opinion of whether I should get the Z506 or Z906. If you have had bad experiences with both of them then can you recommend another 5.1 surround sound speaker system that will work on a PC.

Solution
i have had a bad experience with the z623 (the 2.1 brother of the 906), quite frankly sounded like crap, sounded like speakers in tin cans, compared to my older x-230 speakers they were going to replace. Even Eq'ing them couldn't make them sound good. For my next set of speakers I'm going to be looking at Microlab or possibly Edifer. Unfortunately its hard to try before you buy with pc speakers, and most reviews seem to be fairly out of wack, as the z623's i tried got great reviews, but i have pretty high standards for my audio. My advice would be to try to find a store with a few speakers set up to test and see if you like any.

iam2thecrowe

Distinguished
i have had a bad experience with the z623 (the 2.1 brother of the 906), quite frankly sounded like crap, sounded like speakers in tin cans, compared to my older x-230 speakers they were going to replace. Even Eq'ing them couldn't make them sound good. For my next set of speakers I'm going to be looking at Microlab or possibly Edifer. Unfortunately its hard to try before you buy with pc speakers, and most reviews seem to be fairly out of wack, as the z623's i tried got great reviews, but i have pretty high standards for my audio. My advice would be to try to find a store with a few speakers set up to test and see if you like any.

Solution