Looking for a 10.6 inch or less Windows Tablet for Emulating PS2 and Gamecube games

cartoongamermatt

Commendable
Mar 25, 2016
Hello,
I am looking for a Windows Tablet with at least 4GB of RAM that can run PCSX2 emulator and Dolphin emulator. It has to have a product length of under 10.6 inches because I am using a 4-10.6 inch extendable controller that holds the tablet in place. Laptop/Tablet Hybrids are an option too as long as whatever it is has an overall thickness less than 2 inches when it is closed. I also want to make sure the weight is less than 3 pounds. I want to run 7th gen games on low settings or medium if it's an option. PC games I want to run are Sleeping Dogs, Watch Dogs, Skyrim, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Mass Effect 3, Darksiders 2, and Dreamfall Chapters (If it is possible). PS2 games I want to run are Kingdom Hearts 2, Romancing Saga, Final Fantasy XII, Xenosaga, Yakuza 2, Shining Force EXA, and Persona 3 (if possible). Gamecube/Wii games I want to run are Zelda: Wind Waker, Metroid Prime, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario Galaxy, and Tales of Symphonia. My spending limit is $800, but I would like to spend $500 if possible. So far the best tablet I have found that is in my size-range is the 10.54 inch (in length) Microsoft Surface 3. This tablet is the absolute largest I can fit with my controller. Is there anything out there that is 10.6 inches or less that can do all this? If not is there anything better than the Microsoft Surface 3 that is less than 10.6 inches in length?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have done a ton of research, but I ran out of ideas.
Thank you,
-Cartoongamermatt

Solution

Samer1970

Estimable
Oct 23, 2014

hello, Your only choice is the

DELL VENUE 11 pro

its 10.8 inch and the only one powerful at this size ...

it is available with M , i3 , i5 cpu

try to get the i3 at least. .. and never get the Atom one

here :

https://www.amazon.com/Dell-Venue-11-Pro-Technology/dp/B00KP0BVRG/ref=sr_1_2?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1470438466&sr=1-2&keywords=dell+venue+11+pro

$600 i5 , 8G ram , 256 SSD

and Core M

https://www.amazon.com/Dell-Venue-7000-Tablet--plane/dp/B00SQG8B6K/ref=sr_1_18?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1470438466&sr=1-18&keywords=dell+venue+11+pro

i5 is faster than Core M , but Core M gives more battery

it is discontinued , try to look for it in sales ..

The surface 3 is Atom based , very slow. never get ATOM for what you want to do.

Solution