Curls

Estimable
May 24, 2015
Hi guys. :ange: I know there's a lot of threads asking about if which laptop works best for The Sims 3 but when I surf through them, It just can't settle my question. So, I've decided to ask you guys myself. I'm looking for a laptop that'll run Sims 3 smoothly if it has all expansion packs and stuff packs AND with mods. I heard Intel Integrated graphic cards isn't the best alley way, so I won't be using that. I don't really care for the visual design of it, as long as the specs are great I'm down for it. Also, all I will be doing is listening to music, playing Sims 3, Netflix, and I'll be using Camastia Studios. And lastly, I'm pretty good with computer talk, so you don't have to break it down for me, and just give suggestions and how it'll run TS3. I will respond quickly and I'll be active, so please help, thanks. :)

NOTE: I could probably buy a 390-400 laptop too. (Mainly focused on 100-300 though.)

Curls

Estimable
May 24, 2015

Maybe Amazon, since that's what I mainly trust. But I don't mind other places, I live in the United States also. I don't recommend Ebay, since I'll be buying the laptop from maybe a month or two.