Looking for a cheap 100 dollar gaming laptop.

keldonirving

Prominent
Oct 29, 2017
So, as I said above, I want a gaming laptop around 100 $$. (I have a budget of 100 only. Too young for a job:-[)I need it to run steam games, especially dead by daylight. Any help would be nice. Thanks.

Solution
This is impossible unless you happen to find someone that is selling a uses system for very cheap. Going by the Dead By Daylight system requirements you would need about a $700 laptop to run it, if new. Maybe $400-500 if used.

You can't really build a laptop and for those you can, you are again looking at many hundreds of dollars. Laptops don't use standard parts like desktop, the cases, motherboard, power supplies, screen connections, etc.. are different in most cases for most brands. They change even in the exact same models. You can get a XY23 laptop and a year later there is some change on the motherboard for the same XY23 model.

You can't even build a desktop for gaming for $100, maybe you can stretch a bit for $200 using used parts and something like an early i5 or i3. Or buy a used business tower system with about a 300 watt power supply and put in a GTX 750 Ti card in it.