Looking for a decent set of £50-£60 wireless headphones

gudthing

Estimable
Jan 16, 2015
Hey guys.

My girlfriend wants a pair of wireless (bluetooth) headphones, not for PC but listening to music on her commute to work from her phone.

I've done some research and in the range the August EP650 seem pretty decent. However, they seem to favour bass-heavy music which she is most definitely not into and now I am a little sceptical of them.

These are the features which I want:

• -stylish (think beats, but not beats since they're overpriced commercial ####)
    -wireless (what a mistake it was telling her wireless headphones exist :D)
    -good sound for 'softer' music
    -ideally branded by a known company (she's had bad experiences with unknown companies sopreferably a sony/panasonic etc)
    -Around £50-£60, will stretch if worthwhile but no more than £100

As always, you guys are awesome & thank you in advance!

guanyu210379

Distinguished
I have Sony ZX770bn, this baby sounds excellent for the price around €120-€150 (£110) and very comfortable too.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-MDR-ZX770BN-Wireless-Cancelling-Headphones/dp/B00U5WUOMM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1447939795&sr=8-1&keywords=zx770bn

Beside being wireless (bluetooth) and sounding good, it has NFC and ANC too.
The battery can run for about 10-14hours non-stop music play.

yes, unfortunately slightly above £110 but not far tho'.
and..I would not call ZX770bn to be stylish.

gudthing

Estimable
Jan 16, 2015

I have a pair of sennheiser 770 pro which are fantastic. But no, they don't to wireless headphones :(

gudthing

Estimable
Jan 16, 2015

they do seem like a very good pair of premium headphones! I will definitely consider them since I know if get a low quality pair I'll only have to return them and buy her another pair :D. They are a bit overbudget (but it ticks most of the other boxes :). I'll show her anyway see what she thinks.

I will leave thread open for a while longer to see if there are any other recommendations...

tsuneo6

Estimable
Aug 22, 2014

ah that's a shame. my senehiser HD's cable surely got alot shorter over time by changing the jacks!