Solved! Looking For A Gaming Laptop With Good Battery Life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2021
Hey!

I'm looking to upgrade my Gaming Laptop I an Old Omen 16, but now I think it's time to give it some rest; I'm looking for a Laptop with an RTX 30 series GPU or GTX 1660/Ti; I do have some graphic intensive work so these GPUs are the least and the main thing I'm looking for is the battery it has to have good battery life.

Also, please give me a little feedback about the Asus TUF Dash F15 (RTX 3070). Some of my friends Suggested this laptop to me.

Solution
Gaming laptops by their nature will not have good battery life. It's like looking for a light elephant, that is not really the purpose of them. When you want to extend battery life, set it to disable the nVidia graphics, drop screen brightness and lower the CPU speed, it should do most things automatically if you set the power options for while "on battery" to what you need. I don't like the TUF models, they seem to have more issues than others and the fans are quite noisy even for gaming laptop standards.

Acer Predator, MSI, Gigabyte, Sager are pretty good. See what you like here, these guys have a great selection and it's sorted well to compare things https://xoticpc.com/collections/custom-gaming-laptops-notebooks
Gaming laptops by their nature will not have good battery life. It's like looking for a light elephant, that is not really the purpose of them. When you want to extend battery life, set it to disable the nVidia graphics, drop screen brightness and lower the CPU speed, it should do most things automatically if you set the power options for while "on battery" to what you need. I don't like the TUF models, they seem to have more issues than others and the fans are quite noisy even for gaming laptop standards.

Acer Predator, MSI, Gigabyte, Sager are pretty good. See what you like here, these guys have a great selection and it's sorted well to compare things https://xoticpc.com/collections/custom-gaming-laptops-notebooks

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.