Looking for a good, affordable video editing software?

harrison5418

Estimable
Nov 27, 2014
Hello,
I'm looking for a good, but affordable video editing software for YouTube Videos.
I don't need top-of-the-line editors like Vegas Pro, but Movie Maker is only good for simple cuts and edits.
I've looked at both Movie Studio 13 and Cyberlink Powerdirector 13, and am not sure which one I prefer.
If there is any other suggestions similar to these programs for roughly the same price, I'm open to suggestions.
Note: I want to edit in 720p 60 and 30 FPS, as well as in the proper YouTube codec (H.264)
Thanks for any help, as it is greatly appreciated.

Solution
Another one to consider is VideoStudio Pro X7 from Corel (64 bit app) and it is reasonably priced. Pinnacle Studio is another that is reasonably priced. You can download a trial version of VideoStudio. The only trial download I found for Pinnacle is an older version.
Another one to consider is VideoStudio Pro X7 from Corel (64 bit app) and it is reasonably priced. Pinnacle Studio is another that is reasonably priced. You can download a trial version of VideoStudio. The only trial download I found for Pinnacle is an older version.

Solution