Looking for a Good Headset.....

Snagged

Estimable
Dec 28, 2014
...but don't want to break the bank. I'm looking to spend around $50 to $60 bucks on one and just have no clue what makes a good, long lasting headset. I'm sure like everyone, I want good sound and good bass. I want sound that picks up all those subtle noises you can hear in game that possibly lets you know someone is behind you. By no means the best headset out now though. As a matter of fact, if it saves me money, I could just go with some headphones.

I prefer to have a wired set as opposed to wireless because I don't want to mess with batteries and what not. I have no idea of the differences between a regular plug in headset and a USB one. What is the purpose to offering both of those? Is it just the ease of plugging in the headset? I'm going to check when I get home to see where all my plug ins are at on my NZXT Phantom case.

At any rate, what would be some good options for me?

Actually, I might be interested in a wireless one too. It would be nice to hear options for those as well.

Snagged

Estimable
Dec 28, 2014
Really liking the price on the Logitech and love their mouse setups. I will certainly be looking into that one. I'm not going to be using the headset that much so can't bring myself to spend much more than 50 bucks on one.

I'm not too familiar with the Cloud headset but will look into it too.

Thanks for the responses guys.

HeavyFtw

Commendable
Oct 29, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaMi8dMWNbI

weberdarren97

Estimable
Aug 10, 2015

The model you mention can be found for $60-70 online, but there are other variants of the model available for less. However, I don't have much information on the other variants right now.