Looking for a good program to connect phone to pc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony82093

Honorable
Apr 24, 2012
I was using TeamViewer which worked alright, but it doesn't support super fast clicked from PC, to phone. You see, I enjoy a-lot of phone games, and like to use auto clickers on the computer, to click things on the phone.

Since I don't want to root my phone, but TeamViewer is hindered and only supports like, some odd clicks a second or something. Which I can click faster by hand, so I was wondering if anyone used a program to connect their computer, to their phone to use the PC to play the mobile game?

I've heard of some like, Bluestacks, but am unsure whether that'd connect my phone to my PC, or would it just let me play phone games via PC? Which wouldn't work because all my saved progress is on my phone, and I enjoy to play while on breaks at work.

Thanks for any and all info and help!

Anthony82093

Honorable
Apr 24, 2012

To me it's kinda like cheat codes for the older GTA games, for like more money, a tank, etc. I'm not doing any player vs player games, just games for myself to enjoy a bit. And it's not fully for an auto clicker, mainly TeamViewer limits how many clicks per sec you can do, which sucks since it slows me down when I play, even without an auto clicker. So that's why I was looking for a good PC to Phone program.

Status
Not open for further replies.