Dec 5, 2014
im looking for an over the ear headset that cost under 50$ if possible. max will be 70$ if i had to.

i want a headset that:
-provide comfort. prefer a thick and oval cup rather than circular ones since it hurts my ear just about 15 minutes of wearing it. or something circular but big. also i dont want the headset to press against my ear.

-good sound overall. Standart mid and treble but deeper bass.

-for gaming and hearing music

i already bought 2 pair of headset. Dragon War G-HS-002 Beast Gaming Headset and Edifier h750p.

For Dragon War, treble and mid is reduced in favor of deep and powerful bass. i got dizzy when turn things up too high. But i can use it only about 30 minutes. More than that, i need to readjust the position for extra couple o minutes until it feels unberable anymore.

As for Edifier h750p, treble is so clear and crisp. Deep bass also produced but its a far cry compare the previous one. Since this one is on ear headset, it pressed the rubber against my ear. i tired after using it for 15 minutes. maybe its just that my ear dont fit with these. i regret both of my purchase and willing to sell them in the end.

Im not an audiophile though but at least i want a comfort yet good overall sound quality. The edifier h850 looks great since its using oval shaped cup but few said that its a neutral so basshead should ignore. Yes i love deep and punchy bass but i want them to be there boosting the music a bit and couple with crisp treble, its the experience that i want the most. Not like Razer or Beats by dre which sometimes their bass level is overkill. . .

Dec 5, 2014

hm.. how bout a cheap ones like Sennheiser hd-202 or Turtle Beach z6a?

this one is pricey but so alluring loll.. for now i dont need a surround even if im into fps game.