Looking for a HIGH END laptop

wojci028

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2011
Ok guys, I have been in the market for a new PC for awhile now and I have nearly finalized a high end build for myself this holiday season. However, now I may be living overseas in Korea for about a year starting this January and I don't know if I can get a full size case filled with expensive equipment over there without something going wrong. This brings me to my current conundrum: What kind of laptop out there will bring me close to the performance of the following build?
i72600k oc'd to 4.0
8gigs of ddr3 1333 or 1666
GTX 570 oc'd 10%
120gig SSD
300-500 gig HDD

I'm not sure I'll be able to find anything that will rip through software like that thing could, but I'm definitely willing to pay for it. I'll be doing lots of gaming, video rendering and music production. The budget I'm TRYING to stick to is about 2000 dollars, but if I have to go under or over by 10% I guess it's not the end of the world.

I've spent the last 2 months researching my PC build and I don't want to have to do the same for prebuilt laptops, thanks for any help!

Hello wojci028;

A $2000 budget is going to get you a ... $2000 laptop.
If you want to get closer to your idea specs you'll have to buy a laptop with those specs. And it won't be all that close to your budget.

So I'm guessing you want the best performance you can get for $2000?

wojci028

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2011
The tone I meant to imply was that I want to know what laptops would match those specs, regardless of price. If I have to trim it a bit I will, but the budget isn't imperative.