2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 15 inch would be good but 13 inch ok
3. What screen resolution do you want? 1366x768 maybe, maybejust a little lower would be fine
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Im replacing my iPad 1 32gb wifi
5. How much battery life do you need? Any really but a good 4-6 hour would be good
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? Probbaly no games about from those cheap browser ones you get
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) store some photos maybe just surfing the web WATCHING VIDEOS
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? Well something like 250GB would be fine.
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. i need UK sites. Amazon good dont mind ebay lol
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? I dont really know
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? Optical drive maybe
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. My sister had an inspiron destop from dell had many problems. Asus is great brand but they are expensive
13. What country do you live in? Unted kingdom (£)
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed. At least a pentium processor i hate AMd they are sooo slow. Or core 2 duo is fine
The laptop you found has a 3 hour battery life. The laptop below is from the same site, the one you found has more hard drive space, and a strangely larger amount of ram. But the warranty only lasts 3 months.. the one below has the same warranty but the brand is more reputable.
Nice find, i am also not keen on Acer. ASUS i love ASUS its great brand. Anything a little cheaper than that? My iPad sells on ebay mostly for about £200 and im getting a Gaming PC also soon, i don't want a bad CPu becuase i'm worried it will be slow and constant unresponsive.