Looking for a laptop

apostolis_2

Estimable
Dec 7, 2015
Hello everybody, I would like to buy a laptop that can run gta v around 30 fps. I will choose between two laptops but im not sure which..
1)i3 4050u 2.1 ghz, gt 940m, 4gb ram for 500€
2)i5 5200u 2.2 ghz, gt 820m, 4gb ram for 550€
I know that the first has better gpu but im not sure how big the cpu difference is. I believe that both can run gta v at least on low settings. Please let me know which is better and if it runs some games. Any help apprecieted.

Solution
I'd get the system with the 940m card even if the CPU is slower. Neither of them is not too good for games though, they use the low wattage CPU versions. Getting a laptop for gaming with a low price point is not a good idea since you can't upgrade it and in almost all cases after a week you will think the thing is too slow or you will want to play a newer game that it can't handle.
I'd get the system with the 940m card even if the CPU is slower. Neither of them is not too good for games though, they use the low wattage CPU versions. Getting a laptop for gaming with a low price point is not a good idea since you can't upgrade it and in almost all cases after a week you will think the thing is too slow or you will want to play a newer game that it can't handle.

Solution