Looking for a latop for simple gaming and student use

UsaraDark

Estimable
Apr 10, 2014
I have a budget of about $400 and I'm looking for a laptop that can play games like League, Half-life games, and Path of Exile at least 60 fps, lowest settings. The higher the better (of course ;))

I don't care for screen size (although it shouldn't like a really small one, like almost the size of a book). I'm also want an output so I can stream movies to a projector. Other than that everything else is flexible.

It would also be nice if the laptop is well built. Black Friday/Cyber Monday is coming up and I have no idea where to look. Any ideas? I live in the US if anyone needs to know.

Thanks!

I would also like to mention that I watch a lot of Anime, and would like to watch Anime to-go. I use a setup if PotPlayer, fddshow plugins, SVP, and madvr. I know that with a $400 budget I can prob only get either SVP + fddshow or madvr + fddshow running at once. If you guys are familiar with SVP, madvr, or fddshow, please look for a laptop with that in mind.

UsaraDark

Estimable
Apr 10, 2014
Black Friday/Cyber Monday is coming up, so that means laptops around $600 - $800 range will be droped (duh), so the price of the laptop can be around there. And then hopefully, then the time comes, the price will drop, then I'll be around $400.