Looking for a new headset

G

Hello guys,

I'm about to buy a Razer headset, but i need your advice - which one is the best for gaming ?

After doing some research, i'm stuck between Electra and Chimaera. Feel free to suggest any other. I have to say that i don't know much about peripherals. What i want from the headset to offer me is to hear the footsteps clearly, such as where they are coming from, i want to be unable to hear anything around me while i have them on and i want sound to be as clear as possible.

P.S. I'm looking for Razer not because i'm a Razer fanboy, but because i already got my Razer mouse and keyboard as a gift so i'm looking to pair them up. If you are really against Razer, oh well, then suggest me any other you find better... I can spare around 150 €.

Solution
if you're looking to get something "cheap" look at the hyper x cloud. if you want something better, take a look at getting separate headphones and microphone such as the ad500x or hd518 paired with a modmic, lavalier mic or similar.
if you're looking to get something "cheap" look at the hyper x cloud. if you want something better, take a look at getting separate headphones and microphone such as the ad500x or hd518 paired with a modmic, lavalier mic or similar.

Solution
G

Sorry for the late reply, but better late than never ! I've kinda listened to your advice and after doing some research, i bought Hyper X Cloud II, and they are quite something. I have them for like 3-4 months now and i have absolutely no problems so far. As someone who's using headphones for over than 10 hours per day one of the important things was to make sure i find some incredibly comfortable headphones and with hyper x cloud II, i did. Also, quality of noise-canceling is remarkable and removable microphone always comes in handy.