Looking for a new laptop, can someone help me out?

Feb 24, 2018
Hey y'all, I'll just get right down to it. I have a laptop from school at the moment, but they are not going to let us use them next year. I need a new 14.0"-17.3" laptop to replace this one when they take it back. I will be using this laptop for obvious things like browsing the internet and typing socuments, but I will also use it for music production (most likely Studio One 3), video editing (not sure which software, but it will be 1080p 60fps), and photo editing (Photoshop). I will also be doing some light gaming. Because of the fact that I will be editing photos and videos, I will need something with a good screen with relatively good color accuracy. It is preferable that it comes with 16gb of ram but I can always upgrade that if it comes with (for example) 8gb. I also would like it to be relatively thin and light, but that is lower on the list. There is one major problem though... My budget is $1000, maybe I can get it to $1100 if it's the only (or by a long shot best) option. If anyone could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it. I have been face down trying to find something the past two days and I figured it was just time to ask the people here because I've seen how helpful this community can be. Thank you, Mike.

Solution

maineim

Prominent
Dec 20, 2017
https://www.amazon.com/HP-Pavilion-Keyboard-Flagship-Quad-Core/dp/B078436XZS/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1519773348&sr=8-13&keywords=hp+8550u 899 dollars for a masterpiece

Done, a 8th generation quad core i7, 16GB of RAM, a 2TB HDD, GEFORCE 940MX (4GB of VRAM, good for gaming), FHD display and B&O audio, USB TYPE C, Wifi AC, for 899, RUN

It has Windows 10 x64 preinstalled.

This is perfect for general use, work, desing, studying, gaming, everything in my opinion.

Let me know if you buy it!

Greetings

Solution