Looking for a pair of headphones.

BENDOWANDS

Estimable
Jul 7, 2015
Hello.
I am looking for new pair of headphones. I have a few things that I need.
1. Open back or Semi open. (I have tried my brothers, and I want a pair of them. I already have a good pair of closed headphones.)
2. Removable cable. (I have had issues with Non removable cables. And it's better for me)
3. $150 Max. (I don't have a huge pile of money sitting around, so I need something in my price(I don't mind open box))
4. They need to be completely over ear, and light(my last headphones were 300 grams(super light))
5. Easy to run. (I will be king my phone and computer to run these. And I don't want to deal with an amp)

I mainly do Gaming(all sorts of titles)
I listen to alot of music(electro, rock)
And I will use them for slot of other stuff as well.

If you recommend something please provide a link(amazon, newegg or another trusted retailer)
and if you have any questions just ask.
Thanks!

P.S. Please do not say that I "You don't need the open back" or "Why not these <Closed pair>". Like I said. I already have a closed pair of headphones. And I want to have the advantage that open headphones give you.

Thanks, and sorry for how long this is.
-BENDOWANDS

BENDOWANDS

Estimable
Jul 7, 2015
Hey, I've been looking at the HD558's and the HD598's(which I've tried). I looked at the ATH AD500X's and the cable is not removable from what I can see. Any input on whether I should spend the extra money on the HD598($85 vs $150)

I have also looked at the AKG k7xx Massdrop exclusive(less than 150)
But I haven't seen anything that makes them better...