looking for a solution to privacy warning on Chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
that would appear to be a problem with the web site as i get same error on chrome. if you click the little red warning icon at far left of address bar, and choose details next to the description saying its not private, it says There are issues with the site's certificate chain (net::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID).

In advanced it says: This server cannot prove that it is velocity chess .com, its security certificate is not trusted by your computers operating system. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.

you can still go there if you click Proceed under the advanced heading but it seems the site isn't operating with a secure certificate. I would seriously think about not doing so. Unless you...

Colif

Distinguished
that would appear to be a problem with the web site as i get same error on chrome. if you click the little red warning icon at far left of address bar, and choose details next to the description saying its not private, it says There are issues with the site's certificate chain (net::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID).

In advanced it says: This server cannot prove that it is velocity chess .com, its security certificate is not trusted by your computers operating system. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.

you can still go there if you click Proceed under the advanced heading but it seems the site isn't operating with a secure certificate. I would seriously think about not doing so. Unless you know its safe.

Solution

Rogue Leader

Distinguished
MERGED QUESTION
Question from kalpana2 : "looking for overcome thr privacy policy ofvelocitychess.com"

Status
Not open for further replies.