Solved! Looking for a way to charge my laptop and make it turn on

Jan 6, 2019
I have gone through lots of new charges for my laptop but when I plug them all in the battery light never flashes and it never turns on. Unfortunately my laptop has a built in battery so I cannot remove it. I have tried pushing the buttons down and all sorts of things but it still doesn't work. Please help me my laptop has lots of information and everything I have on there. I can't afford a new one. Many thanks -Charlotte

Solution
Posting brand/model of the laptop would help, as would some details about the issue, issue started when? Did anything happen or change in the system before it stopped working? For information, you can get the files from the hard drive even if system is dead, as long as the drive is good. For next time, make backups. Backups are easy, getting files from a dead drive is not.

You can remove the battery, you just need to open the case.
Posting brand/model of the laptop would help, as would some details about the issue, issue started when? Did anything happen or change in the system before it stopped working? For information, you can get the files from the hard drive even if system is dead, as long as the drive is good. For next time, make backups. Backups are easy, getting files from a dead drive is not.

You can remove the battery, you just need to open the case.

Solution