Looking for an app to keep track of what people owe

Status
Not open for further replies.

mannybeingmanny6

Prominent
Feb 3, 2018
Hi all,

I run a baseball team, and there are a number of different expenses that need to be collected from each player in a given season (league fees, uniform costs, field rentals, etc). I'm looking for a simple app, preferably available with synchronization between a smartphone app and a web app, that will allow me to input each expense for each player, and easily record payments using my phone. Each player would ideally also be able to log into the app from their end to see their balance and what they owe for, and receive some kind of receipt when I mark a payment.

Does anyone know of an app that would serve this purpose?

Thanks for your help,
David

Saturnity

Commendable
Jan 11, 2017
Well I have a buddy that owns a computer repair shop that simply just uses Google Sheets for his stuff, whenever someone comes in and needs something he puts in the name, in the next column puts what they want, in the next he puts their number, and in the next he puts what they owe.

What you could do is make one for every player that they can access by sharing it with them over Google, and making it so only they can look at it and they cant invite anyone else to see it (it has an option like that so for example they cant have another player go in and mess with stuff)

Other than that I don't believe there is anything, maybe even Google Classroom would work somehow. There may be some app that would work but I cant really think of one.

Status
Not open for further replies.