looking for an application which can lock the folders in a dvd..................

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarada2011

Estimable
Aug 9, 2014
hi,
this is my first thread on toms hardware.. i'm looking for an application which can password protect my dvd contents. i mean someone can copy/paste the contents where ever they want, but when ever they need to access any of those folders they will need that password, no matter what ever os/platform they are using.. is that possible............... :)

Solution
finally, i got a solution. i used folder lock 7.3.0 to password protect my contents. it is easy and best thing is it encrypted my files into an (.exe) application. so, whenever someone try to explore my contents they will have to give the password, otherwise the content will not be even visible. by the way thanx guys. i appreciate your help.....

sarada2011

Estimable
Aug 9, 2014
finally, i got a solution. i used folder lock 7.3.0 to password protect my contents. it is easy and best thing is it encrypted my files into an (.exe) application. so, whenever someone try to explore my contents they will have to give the password, otherwise the content will not be even visible. by the way thanx guys. i appreciate your help.....

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.