Looking for an appropriate video-editing programme for my exiting system .

Sharman S

Estimable
Jan 13, 2015
Hi guys ,

I've an i3 Laptop (quad core) , Win 7 HB (64 bit) , RAM 4 GB , Radeon 1 GB graphics . Need to edit Full HD videos (MP4 / 3GP) i.e. video editing + sound editing + transitions + rendering + export functions . Which editing software will be good to do it ?(software must hv 'chromakey' feature) . Thanks to answer .

( Sherman S.)

Solution

System requirements for Vegas Pro 13 - Scroll down to near the end of the page to see the system requirements.

System requirements for Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X7 - less expensive but not nearly the same as Vegas Pro 13.

System requirements for Cyberlink PowerDirector 13 - another less expensive but not quite Vegas Pro 13 alternative.

What they have in common, as you have already mentioned, is the suggested use of an i5 or i7 CPU for full HD video editing. You might get by with 4GB of RAM...

Sharman S

Estimable
Jan 13, 2015
Thanks Das .. yes , I've heard about Sony Vegas . But will it work on my i3 system . I've heard for Full HD video editing , one needs i5 or i7 system . (sorry , i'm very new to video editing . Don't know much about it) .

System requirements for Vegas Pro 13 - Scroll down to near the end of the page to see the system requirements.

System requirements for Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X7 - less expensive but not nearly the same as Vegas Pro 13.

System requirements for Cyberlink PowerDirector 13 - another less expensive but not quite Vegas Pro 13 alternative.

What they have in common, as you have already mentioned, is the suggested use of an i5 or i7 CPU for full HD video editing. You might get by with 4GB of RAM but 8GB would be much better. You could download trial versions of different ones until you find one you like.

Solution