Looking for an image of Sony Vaio Pro SVP1322 recovery media

BlueTrin

Estimable
Mar 6, 2014
Hello I am looking for an image of a Sony Vaio Pro SVP1322. Exact model number is: SVP1322C5E.

I just received the laptop a few days ago, I tried to restore it at some point from the rescue mode and something went wrong: I lost all partitions. Since then I have been trying to get Sony Support to send me a copy of the recovery media to download or to give me an appointment at a Sony Centre but they have been quite useless.

I would like to know if someone could upload the image of the recovery media for me to download, if not I will have to return it and wait again a week before to receive a replacement. The laptop came with Windows 8.1.

Cheers

BlueTrin

Estimable
Mar 6, 2014
I am trying to but their support took three business days before to give me a sensible reply. Under UK law I have only 7 business days to ask a refund, so it looks like it would be easier for me to refund it and reorder it which is very silly !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Laptop Tech Support 0
R Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 6
Shean0 Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 0
Telutu Laptop Tech Support 0
Guadol Laptop Tech Support 0
miluti Laptop Tech Support 3
W Laptop Tech Support 3
T Laptop Tech Support 0
K Laptop Tech Support 0