looking for answer

Cesar_12

Commendable
Aug 29, 2016
I have a verykool phone and it does not let me save my games to the SD card went to applications on the phone and it has no option to move to SD card

Solution
The phone would have to be running Android "Marshmallow" for it to have that option, plus the manufacturer would have to be one that didn't restrict it, even on "Marshmallow". Sadly some have.

If you are running "Marshmallow" or if you can upgrade to it, then you will need to start with a blank SD card. Why? Because when the card is formatted and encoded to be "Internal" storage, rather than the regular "External" storage, it will wipe anything that was already on it. Also, the cards data will be unreadable by other devices. Only that phone will be able to access the data.

How to turn external SD card into internal storage on "Marshmallow".

1. Go to device “Settings”, then select “Storage”.
2. Select your "SD Card", then tap the...
The phone would have to be running Android "Marshmallow" for it to have that option, plus the manufacturer would have to be one that didn't restrict it, even on "Marshmallow". Sadly some have.

If you are running "Marshmallow" or if you can upgrade to it, then you will need to start with a blank SD card. Why? Because when the card is formatted and encoded to be "Internal" storage, rather than the regular "External" storage, it will wipe anything that was already on it. Also, the cards data will be unreadable by other devices. Only that phone will be able to access the data.

How to turn external SD card into internal storage on "Marshmallow".

1. Go to device “Settings”, then select “Storage”.
2. Select your "SD Card", then tap the “three-dot menu“ (top-right), now select “Settings” from in there.
3. Now select “Format as internal”, and then “Erase & Format”.
4. Your SD Card will now be formatted as internal storage.
5. Reboot your phone.

NOTE: If you don't reboot the phone, many things may not work correctly, so make sure you do.

Solution