Looking for best Touchscreen Chromebook (400$)

The Phoenix

Estimable
May 24, 2014
I'm looking for a somewhat decent touchscreen Chromebook. I need one for school next year and im trying to save up over the summer to get one. I don't really want to cheap out because I'll be needing it for college the following year. I want a Chromebook that has expandable storage, a quad core CPU, unless its a dual 2.0GHz. 4gb of ram, 32GB or more, SSD. and a decent screen along with a touchscreen. I'll be using it for Video games, (through the google play store), Youtube, homework, and just normal browsing. I prefer it to not be very big like a normal laptop, small and medium size works. I don't really care about build quality. My budget it 400$ for a Chromebook. I probably wont be able to get one soon, but will be before my senior year starts.

400$ and under
2.0GHz dual core, or 1.6 quad core.
4GB of ram
32GB SSD or higher
touchscreen
don't really care about build quality

Solution
Best Chromebook for that budget would be the ASUS flip but it's a bit over $400 unless you get a used one. https://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-flip-c302ca-12-5-touch-screen-chromebook-intel-core-m3-4gb-memory-32gb-emmc-flash-memory-silver-metal-silver-plastic/6176900.p?skuId=6176900&cmp=RMX&extStoreId=820&ref=212&loc=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4Nal1cme2wIVVySBCh3scwX5EAQYASABEgKeuPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I think you can use an SD card or something for adding more storage, or just use cloud storage, that is what they are designed for.