Looking for good screen capture software

KrzysiekX10

Estimable
Apr 6, 2014
Hi.
I'm looking for a good screen capture software.

MY REQUIREMENTS:
-It must be able to record either the entire screen, a chosen part of the screen or a certain application (FRAPS can do fullscreen or certain application, Camtasia Recorder can do fullscreen or certain part of the screen)
-It must be able to record an application in fullscreen mode (like FRAPS, Camtasia Recorder, Raptr recorder...)
-It must be able to record videos in any resolution (again FRAPS, Camtasia, Raptr...)
-It must be able to record external output sound along with the Windows sound and it would be very good it you could adjust the recorded volume of the Windows sound and the external output sound (like Raptr recorder)
-It must be able to record sound frequency at least 96khz and sound bitrate at least 512 kb/s
-It must be able to record the video bitrate at least 5000 kb/s at the resolution 1280x720 and at least 8000 kb/s at the resolution 1920x1080, it would also be very good if you could adjust the recorded bitrate (again, like Raptr...)
-It would be good if it somehow indicated whether it is recording or not, also it would be good if it displayed the current screen framerate (FRAPS can do this)
-It would also be nice if you had more than one output format to choose from (My Screen Recorder can do this)
-I really wouldn't want it to affect performance very much (like FRAPS does...)

PRICE: well... I just wouldn't like to pay an incredibely high sum for it. I'd like it to be reasonable.

I'm looking forward to your responses.

KrzysiekX10

Estimable
Apr 6, 2014

I have to admit, Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 has come the closest to fulfilling all of my requirements, although it doesn't seem to be possible to capture surround audio or to capture sound bitrate any higher than 256 kb/s...
I'm still waiting for more suggestions.