Shanpats27

Estimable
Jan 21, 2016
Hello,

I own a adequately powerful PC,
Specs: i5-4440
Gtx 970
16 gb ram
Since my Pc is Powerful my speakers aren't. My Current Speakers are not that great and one of them has stopped working. I am moving to a new House and I am planning to Create a Gaming setup. So that said I am looking for some Good PC speakers that would suite my Purpose. My Budget is 3000 Rs or 50$. Can anyone please suggest me some good options.

Thank you.

Solution
I have owned two sets of speakers, first set was Altec Lansing 16yrs on and I still have them sound great. second set were Klipsch. I have used logitech speakers at work and have been impressed with them. I feel confident in the quality of these three brands because of first hand experience.

R_1

Estimable
Herald
take your phone/mp3 player and some music and listen at a shop. try them out. keyboards and speakers are hard to suggest. everyone has different tactile and audio preferences. that being said I can give some guidelines/tips.

A 2 piece is the most basic setup, left and right.
a 2.1 setup is my suggested minimum setup. you have left and right and a subwoofer which will seriously improve sound quality. lower bass levels than a 2 pc can provide. the wider the stereo the more powerful speaker you will want. I like my speakers 8 ft apart. the distance exaggerates, for the better, the split between left and right.
a 4.1 setup is 2 on left and 2 on right, one of each in front and rear, and the subwoofer. more expensive. more immersive gaming.

Shanpats27

Estimable
Jan 21, 2016

Ok I will test the speakers when i go a shop. I live in India so product choices in stores are limited. I can get wide variety online. Do you have any Good choices under my budget, i mean the ones u have tested and would recommend.

Thank You.

R_1

Estimable
Herald
I have owned two sets of speakers, first set was Altec Lansing 16yrs on and I still have them sound great. second set were Klipsch. I have used logitech speakers at work and have been impressed with them. I feel confident in the quality of these three brands because of first hand experience.

Solution

Shanpats27

Estimable
Jan 21, 2016

Thank you. I will have a look at these brands. Well klipsch are too costly. Logitech, Creative, Altec Lansing, i think these are the brands to go for.

Once again,
Thank you.

R_1

Estimable
Herald

Creative has always been known for sound. I love their cards but have no experience with their speakers.

TRENDING THREADS