Solved! Looking for laptop recommendations for university

Nov 17, 2020
I save all my uni documents on my One Drive and save my images and music on my laptop.

I was wondering if a 4 GB ram will be sufficient for me.

Which laptop brand would you recommend would be best for me? My budget is around AUD $600.

Solution
You should get Dell`s Vostro 15 5568
Honestly, 4 gb ram will not be okay in long run but with that laptop you are good to go unless you run High-spec applications.

Normal university things would be done neatly.

If you want plain specs that are good for university then,
8 gigs of Ram, i5 or i7 processor, 500Gb SSD or 1Tb HDD( Hdd makes lots of noise and are slower than SSDs and if you drop your laptop then data loss is an option, however they are drastically cheaper and offer a lot of space than SSD)

If you find a laptop with atleast those specs, you are good to go.
:) Always see whats better for you when finally deciding, the ones above are just my opinion.
Nov 16, 2020
You should get Dell`s Vostro 15 5568
Honestly, 4 gb ram will not be okay in long run but with that laptop you are good to go unless you run High-spec applications.

Normal university things would be done neatly.

If you want plain specs that are good for university then,
8 gigs of Ram, i5 or i7 processor, 500Gb SSD or 1Tb HDD( Hdd makes lots of noise and are slower than SSDs and if you drop your laptop then data loss is an option, however they are drastically cheaper and offer a lot of space than SSD)

If you find a laptop with atleast those specs, you are good to go.
:) Always see whats better for you when finally deciding, the ones above are just my opinion.

Solution